Customer Care Process
Madison-Kipp provides many processing advantages to our customers through our single location of technical support and productive resources.
Our value-added, secondary machining and assembly service is our customers assurance that we will use the latest technology in our high pressure die cast facility and secondary machining equipment to develop the process specific to your application.
Our focus is that of continuous improvement which supports our stellar quality and delivery performance. Our zero PPM goal and 100% on-time delivery performance assures we are the ‘silent partner’ in all aspects of the relationship.
With our diverse engineering disciplines, we work through the entire launch process with our customers to achieve the desired outcome.
Our Culture / Values
MKC is a fast-paced, modern manufacturer full of employees who embrace a strong work ethic, technology and continuous improvement. Our diverse workforce lives our company values every day by taking care of each other, taking care of our customers and actively supporting the communities in which we live and work. We have earned a reputation of being highly responsive to all customer requests.
MKC provides for over 500 manufacturing jobs with a solid starting ‘living’ wage and many opportunities for career advancement. We provide good benefits including health insurance, vacation time, training and tuition reimbursement.
Madison-Kipp is proud of our 100+ year history of being a vital contributor to Madison’s east side. Below is partial listing of the local organizations that MKC supports with our time and monetary resources.
- Goodman Community Center — We support our next door Madison neighbor every day.
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) — MKC has supported this worthy organization’s Karaoke fundraising event for over five years.
- Boys and Girls Club — Look for our logo on the new vans we helped to support.
- Madison East High School — We’ve ‘adopted’ East High School to encourage manufacturing careers and look forward to our continued partnership.
- Urban League of Greater Madison — Happy to support their yearly fundraising event.
- Lowell Elementary School — Celebrate their over 100-year history with a three-year investment for exterior spaces for children.
- Sid Boyum Art Restoration Project — Right down the street, supporting the preservation of the work of a local artist.
- AtwoodFest — A proud supporter of our Madison neighborhood festival, where one-fourth of the Convergence Parade starts in our parking lot.
- Feline Iron Pour Community Event — Pleased to support the annual February Iron-Pour
- Safe Harbor
- Pinney Library Capital Campaign — Three year investment for this deserving capital campaign
- Sector 67 — Pleased to support this great place for innovators to work on projects and collaborate
- MKC has a long history of supporting the cultural side of Madison by being involved with the Overture Center for the Arts and Olbrich Gardens
- We support many other local charities: Agrace Hospice, American Lung Stair Climb, Royal Oaks Elementary School–Sun Prairie, Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis, The Ride: Bicycle for Cancer Research, etc.