Our customers rely on our extensive experience to assist with the best practices for pressure die casting while not compromising component design intent. We are here to assist from concept through finished product launch. Madison-Kipp considers our Program Launch Process a core competence. We adhere to the APQP standards and engage throughout the launch process driving milestones to completion on-time and on-budget. As always, zero defects is our ultimate goal.
- Minimize part and tooling complexities for a robust process.
- Key cast feature considerations for longest tool life to minimize program total costs.
- Accurate Control plans and Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis (DFMEA).
- Poka Yoke integration for Zero Defect Goal.
- Always considering our SmartWay Lean Manufacturing approach.
HPM – 5 Die Cast Machines (600 – 900 ton)
Buhler – 21 Die Cast Machines (600 – 1600 ton)
Müller Weingarten – 3 Die Cast Machines (1000 – 1400 ton)
Mori Seiki – CNC Machines (up to 50 taper)
Matsuura – CNC Machines (up to 30 taper)
Makino – HMC and VMC CNC Machines (Cat 40 & HSK 100)
OKK – 5 Axis CNC Machines
DMG Mori Lathe
MKC Custom/Dedicated Machines
Brother – 30 Taper
Thermal Spectrographic – Metal Analyzers
Fluoroscopes – Real Time X-Ray Imaging